Regular Hours of Operation
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 9:30am-5pm
Wednesday & Thursday – 9:30am-7:30pm
Fridays – 9:30am-5pm
Saturdays – 9am-5pm
Sundays – 9:30am-4pm
If you call 703-288-0085 during business hours and cannot reach us, we must be with other clients at the time. Please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible. You can also text 703-214-7715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Appointment Confirmation App. Thank you for your cooperation.
January 1 – Closed
Easter Sunday – Closed
4th of July – Closed
Memorial Day – Closed
Labor Day – Closed
Thanksgiving Day – Closed
December 24 – Closed
December 25 – Closed
December 31 – 4:00 pm Closing time
view Cancellation policy
For new clients.
We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time. There will be some paperwork that you will need to fill out and we want to ensure that you have plenty of time to read and complete the paperwork before your appointment time.
*If you are unable to arrive sooner please click on the link below to print out the form and fill it out in advance and bring it with you to your appointment. Thank you!
Esthetic laser Clinic has protocols and systems in place to keep all clients, visitors and team members safe. Our routine clinical infection prevention and control procedures are consistent and thorough. As always, we meticulously follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard precautions and proper sterilization practices. In addition, we have been ensuring all reception areas are regularly disinfected and clients and visitors are screened about travel and symptoms prior to their visit.
We have also implemented some of the following safety protocols for all visits:
- We have temporarily limited access to our waiting rooms and are directly rooming patients upon arrival. So we ask everyone to come to the suite only at the time of your appointment and respect all social distancing requirements upon arrival.
- Per state recommendations clients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth to their appointment. This should be left in place throughout your visit except when treating the areas pf the nose and mouth.
- A touchless thermometer will be used to gather temperature prior to entering the office. If a temperature of 104F or higher is detected client will be rescheduled and asked to leave.
- Clients will be screened about their health and anyone with symptoms will be asked to re-schedule.
Mandatory hand sanitization is required prior to entering the office.
- Only the client is to enter the room during the appointment with the exception of those who require physical assistance for mobility. The same arrival procedures (masks/temperature/hand sanitization) apply to any permitted guests.
- Prior to every use rooms receive top to bottom disinfection and sterilization.